Company Information: Shushilan
Application Deadline : January 11, 2020
POST Name:Site Officer
• Field level communication, networking and coordination.
• Staff supervision, capacity building of staff, relevant stakeholders and participants
• Advocacy, networking and liaison with different stakeholder and partners.
• Activities planning and implementation within the time line
• Facilitate on baseline survey, assessment of community households through FGD, PRA, KII and Identification of HHs, formation of community level different groups e.g. CSG
• Formation of co-management building blocks, e.g. FMC, CSG
• Facilitate and coordinate for identifying fisherman alternate livelihoods options, IGA business plan development
• Planning, organizing and facilitating for skill development training
• Livelihood support, cash transfer management & maintain master rolls
• Conduct survey and different assessment on livelihoods
• Different field data/information collection, facilitate for on-farm research activities
• Organize training, group meeting, community level meetings, stakeholders meeting and facilitate different session at community level
• Facilitate group empowerment and leadership through democratic processes that ensure protection of marginalized community especially women
• Conduct awareness building campaign for compliance of fishing regulation and biodiversity conservation
• Field level facilitation on business literacy schools (BLS) for the fishers’ women CSGs
• Facilitate on market linkage, develop linkage with different service providers/market actors
• Regular HH visit and facilitate to develop IGA
• Documentation and case study preparation,
• Cooperate and prepare different report like need base report, monthly report, quarterly report, event reports.
• Masters in any subject
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• At least 3 years relevant experiences
• Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point.
• Has strong team management skill
• Has knowledge on community mobilization activities.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Tk. 35000 – 40000 (Monthly)
ShushilanAddress : Head Office: 155, Jalil Shorani, Commercial Cum Residential Area, Rayermohol Boyra, Khulna-9000Web : www.shushilan.orgBusiness : Shushilan – a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.