Ad ID: 688
Added: August 10, 2020
Condition: Brand New
Company Information: Raiyan Knit Composite Ltd.
Address : Hortokitola, Chandra, Kaliakair, Gazipur, Bangladesh
Application Deadline : January 30, 2020
Post Name: Sr. Fashion Designer (Knit Garments)
Raiyan Knit Composite Ltd, a reputed 100% export oriented Knit composite garments factory is looking for a talented, experience, dynamic, potential candidate as a Sr. Fashion Designer(Knit) who will be capable to lead our modern fashion design studio for the factory (Knit garments) located at Hortokitola, Chandra, Kaliakair, Gazipur.
• Candidate should have Experienced in Fashion Designing with a demonstrated history of working in the apparel and fashion industry.
• Creating or visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD) if required
• Researches patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved
• Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points
• Sustain partnerships with Merchandising and Product Development to ensure products are engineered to profit and quality/aesthetic goals
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes
• Fashion forecasting- analyses the market and monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor activities.
• Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. Producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
• Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
• Adapting existing designs for mass production
• Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief
• Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments when required
• Negotiating with customers and suppliers when required.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fashion Designing.
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
• Age 25 to 35 years
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Art & Sketch, Fashion Design, Set Design, Special Effect (Computer Aided) Design
• Market Analysis, New Trends, Trend Research, Design Development, Product Development, Good sense of fashion trend; Quality and very detail oriented
• Strategic Leadership – ability to drive both short and long- term brand growth and profitability. Lead & Develop a team of Designers.
• Computer skills: Computer proficiency – particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) & especially in adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator
• Strong communication and influence skills clear, Concise, and Persuasive in style.
• Exceptional organization skills required as well as the ability to proactively self-prioritize workflow based on deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Should be proactive, sincere, dynamic & result oriented.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Job Location: Gazipur (Kaliakair)